Oak Creek Wood Products offers unparalleled total pallet management services. We are confident our complete range of services are sure to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs. We will sit down with our customers to find the best shipping solutions for their individual packaging needs.
Some services Oak Creek Wood Products is proud to offer are:
- Drop trailer to store and remove wood materials/pallets at your location
- Just in-time (JIT) deliveries to increase warehouse space and maintain a clean and safe environment
- Pallet retrieval and recovery
- Detailed pallet activity and documentation
- Pallet inventory and control
- Computer aided design (CAD)
- Heat treating ISPM-15 compliant*
*The ISPM-15 Standard for phytosanitary measures requires that wood pallets or crates used for exporting purposes are treated to kill any wood borne pests. The most widely used method to comply with ISPM-15 is heat treatment. This is achieved by maintaining a constant core temperature of pallet or any other wood packaging at 135°F for a minimum of 30 minutes. Oak Creek Wood Products has certified heat treatment capabilities.